INSTALLING AND USING MOBILE PRESETS
- Using your desktop or laptop, open the zipped file folder from your download link. You will see several DNG files inside.
- DO NOT click on the DNG files to open them. They need to stay in the DNG format to work.
- Send the DNG images that were in the zipped file folder to your mobile device. I suggest AirDrop or Dropbox.
- Once transferred they will appear in the camera roll of your mobile phone.
- They will look like blank squares…this is perfect!
Once you have transferred the .DNG files to your phone (via AirDrop or Dropbox) you can add them to the Lightroom Mobile App by following the next steps:
- Open the Lightroom mobile app.
- Click the + plus sign in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- This will take you to your camera roll.
- Click the 3 little dots in the upper right corner.
- Choose “select”
- Now, click on each one of the .DNG files.
- Click add photos at the bottom of your screen. **Please note** the .DNG files may show up as blank images as shown above. Be on the lookout for those blank squares in your camera roll.
Once they are added to your Lightroom Mobile App, they will look like the image below. You will see my logo and the name of the preset. They will still be in .DNG format.
How to Create Your Preset:
- Open the image preset you would like to create. For instance, JBC Warm.
- Click the three white dots in the upper right-hand corner and select create preset.
- From here, name the preset and create a preset group named “JBC Portrait Presets” or “JBC Interior Presets”.
- Repeat this process for all of the presets.
Editing Your Images:
- Open the image you would like to edit.
- Select presets from the bottom toolbar.
- Select the preset you would like to apply.
- Click the check mark to apply it.
- Please note: You will want to adjust the exposure after applying the preset in order to achieve your perfect edit.
Congratulations! you have successfully applied a JBC preset. Be sure to use the hashtag #JBCPRESETS for a chance to be featured!